Save Your Sister
Take the pledge to Save YOUR Sister, by signing up to become a Love/Avon Army of Women Supporting Sorority. Help raise awareness for our groundbreaking online initiative which aims to improve the lives of women for generations to come by preventing breast cancer altogether. As sisters and daughters, your support of The Army of Women will help us expand our outreach efforts to all communities. As women, we must understand the detrimental effect of breast cancer and the power of sisterhood to make change and bring women together. As a partner to the Army of Women, you would simply be letting countless others know how important the organization is, and would be an integral part in helping the Army of Women grow.
Get Started Today
Want to sign up your Sorority and take the pledge to Save YOUR Sister? Take the first step by taking the pledge and filling out your application here today.
Your Save Your Sister Toolkit
Once you have submitted your application, everything you need to help you start spreading the word to your sisters and on campus is right here:
Read through this PowerPoint presentation to find ways your sorority can help the Army of Women. You can also present this power point to other sororities or sorority members and demonstrate how YOU and YOUR sorority can help.
Step 2: PRINT-OUTS YOU MIGHT NEED
Hosting an event to promote the Army of Women or just want to spread the word around campus? See below for some items you will need.
- Sign-Up Sheets: Your sorority will have plenty of opportunities to help spread the word about the AOW. One way you can help is to sign women up right on campus or at the house. Print out these sign-up sheets to get started.
- Fact Sheet: A brief fact sheet summing up who we are and what we do.
- Flyers: Hand out flyers on campus and share information about the AOW to fellow students, faculty, friends and family. Download them and print them from here:
English • Spanish
- Material Order Form: Hosting a sign-up event (Will you have a table at an event where you will be encouraging women to sign up for the AOW)? We have promotional material that you may want to use (limited supply). Want to pass out glossy 5x5 cards with our info? We have postcards we can send. Fill out this form with your request.
You’ve got your print-outs, you’re ready to go recruit. Don’t start just yet, read these tips and talking points below first!
- How to Use Your Sign Up Sheets: This "How To Guide" summarizes everything you need to know about how to use the sign-up sheets.
- Talking points: Here are some commonly used talking points when talking about or discussing the AOW to others. You will want to read through these before approaching anyone with sign-up sheets.
- Send this email to your Sisters and everyone you know.
- Don’t forget about Social Media: Join us on Facebook, add the Army of Women Widget to your webpage or social networking site, and help us spread the word about the Army of Women! Want more? Follow us everyday on Twitter! Also, you can watch and share our videos from the Army of Women YouTube channel.
Keep us posted on all the wonderful ways you are promoting the AOW!
Email us and let us know what you’re doing to spread the word!
We are so proud of our supporting sororities! Thank you all for Saving Your Sisters! Sororities who have saved their sisters:
Beta Sigma Phi
Alpha Sigma Pi
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
Zeta Tau Alpha
Alberta Gamma Zeta
Beta Sigma Psi
Beta Sigma Phi, Xi Omicron
Theta Phi Alpha
Alpha Xi Omicron